Main Office: +44 (0)1423 900804
Location: International - London, Europe, US or Asia
Salary: £100,000 to £149,000
Job Ref: DC2556
Closing Date: 26/09/2019
We help leading energy, infrastructure, technology, transport and environmental services businesses to attract and retain talent. Whether in new energy production, energy efficiency, waste, advanced manufacturing, infrastructure or facilities, we find the leaders to help create a better, more efficient and sustainable future.
We are working with one of our global clients to identify talented people who can develop and win major International Facilities Management outsourcing contracts with global customers. Candidates will have substantial sector experience and cross border/ International operational expertise.
Implement a strategic development approach, managing extensive cross border bid and commercial teams, development of win strategies and proactive culture within the FM provider.
Lead large cross border and in country teams to ensure that goals and plans are achieved through effective management and motivation of all personnel.
Overall accountability for the delivery of customer aquisition and sales, P&L, linking to customer advocacy, service delivery in line with company targets.
Knowledge skills & experience:
• Senior management experience in FM service delivery, sales of complex contracts and International operations
• Exceptional leadership and people management skills, experienced in leading multi disciplinary, multi site teams
• Extensive experience in pipeline development at C Suite level, financial forecasting, budgeting and analysis
• Creates new and imaginative approaches, customer propositions and questions assumptions.
• Demonstrated success in Operational or Development at senior level in either a Total FM organisation or outsourced services supplier
• Excellent leadership and motivational people management skills
• Possess Senior level influencing and stakeholder management skills
• Engaging, with strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation ability
• Capable of translating strategic intent into successful delivery
• Strong sense of urgency and desire to succeed
• Able to progress in future to larger Business leadership roles
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply with CV quoting reference DC 2556.
+44 (0)1423 900804
55 Grove Road
© Macallam 2019 |
Site built by Peregrine Software |