Main Office: +44 (0)1423 900804
Location: South East - Oxfordshire
Job Ref: SW1225
Closing Date: Closed
We are looking for someone to support the Chief Internal Auditor in providing independent assurance on the system of governance, risk management and internal control that supports the management of strategic and operational risks across our Local Authority client.
The role requires you to;
• Identifying areas where internal audit assurance is required, and design the individual audit assignment plan to provide that assurance.
• Plan and deliver allocated audit assignments on time and within the audit days allocated that includes determining and applying an appropriate internal audit methodology to achieve the objective of the audit
• Presenting findings and conclusions consistent with the objective of the allocated audit both verbally and through reports to Senior Managers - including making informed recommendations and negotiating effective management actions where material weakness in the system of internal control or governance exists.
• To undertake risk based assurance audits of strategic and operational risks.
• To operate within the performance standards defined by the Chief Internal Auditor, and professional internal auditing standards as specified by the Chief Internal Auditor.
• Undertake Counter-Fraud work as directed by the Audit Manager / Chief Internal Auditor.
You will be looking to progress your career in this field and hold CCAB, CMIIA or CIA qualifications.
If interested please send a full CV to email@example.com quoting reference SW1225
+44 (0)1423 900804
55 Grove Road
© Macallam 2020 |
Site built by Peregrine Software |