Main Office: +44 (0)1423 900804
Location: South East - Oxfordshire
Job Ref: SW1227
Closing Date: 29/09/2019
Interim Building Surveyor
We have a requirement for an Interim Building Surveyor for our Local authority client and need someone to start ASAP to;
• Provide professional advice on property and construction. To undertake minor works and planned maintenance projects, ranging in financial values from £1k - £1m.
• Pro-actively monitor and report the progress of works to ensure quality and that projects are completed within the timescales and costs agreed. Take appropriate action to achieve adherence as required.
• Operate in compliance with the procedures, best practices and any legislation current at the time
• Undertake building condition surveys to identify defects and advise on repair, maintenance and restoration options.
• Instruct on the preservation/conservation of historic buildings.
• Advise on the management and supervision of maintenance of buildings.
• Advise on boundary and 'right to light' disputes and party wall procedures.
• Prepare insurance assessments and claims.
• Projects include existing buildings, buildings of architectural or historic importance and the development of new ones. You may implement preventative measures to keep buildings in good condition and look for ways to make buildings sustainable.
• Implement appraisal objectives together with agreed personal training and development plans.
You will be have achieved professional qualifications of either the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) or Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB).
If you believe this is you, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SW1227.
+44 (0)1423 900804
55 Grove Road
© Macallam 2019 |
Site built by Peregrine Software |